Friday, August 8, 2014

"You may have adopted the bucket, but i was born in it" Elder Cropper - August 4, 2014


Dear Family:   

So this quote goes off of last weeks thingy. This quote comes from the character of Bane from Batman. Bane says something about how batman adopts the darkness but Bane was born in it. So Elder J changed it for a bucket, I think you had to be there.

So pretty good week. Passed by super fast that I don’t even know what to think. 

The work in El Llano still continues to grow slowly. Elder J is a little more up and at'm but its something we still need to work on. I shouldn’t paint myself as the knight in shining armor either. There is nothing harder then having a comp who is hilarious and not quite as excited to do the work. Elder J is just ready to go home and start his life I think its a hard thing to deal with (those types of feelings). 

As for me I’m doing just fine. I feel really good. Elder J and I were talking last night and he said that I have trouble letting things go. I think he might be right. He says that in some situations I seem really not very confident of myself. Sometimes I don’t feel very confident, or inadequate, or unsure would be good words. He says that I’m the only Elder he’s known that says he wouldn’t be good at something and that really actually believes it. I don’t know I thought it was interesting. 

The zone is doing well I hope we end the month well. The district that we are in is going to be made a stake hopefully in one month. The zone is really big so its kind of hard sometimes to follow all of the info that there is. 

Our shower is broken again so we have to shower with water bottles that we heat up.

We have that meeting this week so we will see how that goes. 

I really don’t have much more to say. Oh by the way you guys might get a call on the home from Sister Zeballos (she speaks English) because she took a lot of missionaries names and numbers so she could call their parents, I gave her the house phone when she asked me.

Well i hope you all have a great week!

Elder Cropper

Oh PS.

So my knee. The mission nurse spoke with the area regional doctor for missionaries or something like that. He says that my knee will heal itself in 4 to 5 months, but that i should call the nurse if it starts to hurt like at a level 5 or 6. I just wear my brace and everything is fine. Sometimes if we walk a lot it starts to hurt a little but i think everything is fine because it’s not even a hurt that makes me limp whatsoever. 

Yeah rock on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment